There is no whole geography of the location of the Chancellor’s stores outside the Russian Federation.
The application is not supported in English and other languages.
1. There is no description of some goods, this is critical. All items must be described in a way that makes them want to buy.
2. Arrangement of blocks in the "Showcase". There are 7 of them, which is why a void appears below, which should not be. Perhaps one should be stretched down the width, for example, "Club Card".
3. It is better for each product to have a description first, then delivery, and not vice versa
4. There are too many "popular" products and it is not clear why exactly they are popular. There should be a gradation by rating, or number of reviews.
5. The first video in the Showcase. The quality of the video itself raises no questions. The mechanism for playing it is poorly made (at least in the Android version): it is forcibly flipped across the width of the screen. And it seems that this is "viewing through Youtube" and not playing from the application itself. Perhaps I am incorrectly expressing myself technically, but this is the perception of the user.
6. Section "Style Guide". When switching to it, the same 2 blocks from the Showcase remain, which is why it feels like no transition took place. It might be worth removing one block in the Guide.
This is a completely fair remark, but it may be worthwhile to first develop a plan for international expansion (find the answer to question 4)