The general training program covers topics such as:
- strategy: how to become the conductor of the strategy;
- positioning: why does our company exist;
- management: management from "A" to "Z";
- HR: from the first to the last day;
- marketing and PR: the creation of a culture and the sale of loyalty;
- projects: from idea to result;
- finance division as a separate company;
- the life of executive: work as part of life.
The trainings conducted by Roman Dusenko - business practitioner, banker, entrepreneur. He managed the merger of Russian banks to international financial holdings. Professional in corporate, project, operations management and HR. He studied in the U.S., Japan and Italy, two higher education, the Presidential program, the listener of SKOLKOVO EMBA.
In 2012 he created a project about personal success "Business Breakfast"