The FutureBook is a unique global project, initiated and supported by Universal crowdsourcing Agency OmniGrade.
What is the FUTUREBOOK?
- The book about the future, that is, how human civilization will look like in 20-25 years (the term of the generation change - 22 years according to Herodotus)
- The book, created with the help of crowdsourcing - the most important source of the emergence of new masterpieces of human civilization in the future.
The FutureBook is somewhat similar to Wikipedia - perhaps the most prominent crowdsourcing project of contemporary world. However, if Wikipedia is the modern encyclopedia, which tells about the past and the present, the FutureBook contains different versions and scenarios of our future.
All the people on Earth can read the FutureBook, receive pleasure and benefit from its reading, as well as participate in its creation.
There are three ways to participate in the creation of the FutureBook:
- suggesting themes for new chapters
- writing new chapters
- discussing the published chapters.
Companies and organizations can also participate in creating the FutureBook. They are invited to:
- suggest topics for chapters of the FutureBook
- take into account the conclusions from the FutureBook for developing the strategy and / or planning the R & D directions
- become a sponsor of the Book or its individual chapters.
If you have any questions or suggestions related to the FutureBook - please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org